Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review - The Master Undone

*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost.

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


*-*-*-*-*-*
My Review:

First of all, please note this novella contains spoilers for Being Me.  I will do my best to not give spoilers for either one.

At the end of Being Me, we do find out what happened to Rebecca and who her "master" was.  And in this well placed and written novella we get to see him from a different perspective than we have before.   By this point we might think we have ideas into who he is and what type of character he is, but in this story we have to question what we think we know.

It was awesome getting this perspective into his character and Im looking forward to finding out more about him and how and why he became the "master" as we know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment