Sunday, August 25, 2013

Coastal Magic Author Spotlight - Rebecca Zanetti



What made you decide to go to Coastal Magic in 2014?
I've heard such wonderful things about Coastal Magic, and I haven't been to Florida for a while, so I thought it'd be a good conference to attend.  Also, the lineup of authors is pretty amazing, and I'm excited to meet some of my favorite writers.

What are you looking forward to the most while there?
This is such a fun question!  I'm most looking forward to meeting readers and fans from the area.  I live in the Pacific NW and don't get a lot of chances to connect with readers from areas like Florida, so this will be a wonderful chance to do that.  Fans always have such amazing insights and questions about the characters in my books, so I always have fun with them.
 
Will you have a new release or be promoting any specific book or series at the convention?
Let's see.  Well, the newest novella in the Dark Protector series (TAMED) will probably be released around that time, and the print version of FORGOTTEN SINS will recently be available, so I'll be promoting those books at that time of year.

Is there anything you would like to share with the attendees before they get there?  Or anything you want to share with those still deciding if they want to go? 
I'd say...come to the conference!  Bring questions, bring ideas, and bring yourself for some seriously fun times with a bunch of authors.  We love to meet fans and have fun!

Rebecca Zanetti
Facebook
Twitter


About Coastal Magic Convention:

Formally Olde City New Blood in 2014 it will be a fun weekend in Daytona Beach happening in February.  Full of great events for lovers of Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.   With plenty of chances to meet and talk to some of your favorite authors.  This is an event you don't want to miss.  And did I say Florida in February!  There couldn't be a better time of year for such an awesome gathering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment