Sunday, August 4, 2013

Coastal Magic Author Spotlight - Alex Hughes



I decided to go to Coastal Magic in 2014 based on the incredible warm reception and amazing conference Jennifer organized last year (back when it was called Olde City New Blood). It was one of the most casual and delightful conferences I've ever been to, and I feel like I got to know readers, bloggers and other authors in a really cool way. I'm very much looking forward to it again.

I'm very much looking forward to meeting some amazing people who love books the way I do. Plus, I'm hoping we'll do Character Dating and a Flash Fiction panels again - those were so fun!

I'll be promoting my Mindspace Investigations series, the third book of which
will be out that April. 

I love meeting readers! You guys make everything possible. I'm hoping to see you there--make sure to stop me and say hi in the hallways :)

Alex Hughes
Facebook
Twitter
GoodReads

About Coastal Magic Convention:

Formally Olde City New Blood in 2014 it will be a fun weekend in Daytona Beach happening in February.  Full of great events for lovers of Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.   With plenty of chances to meet and talk to some of your favorite authors.  This is an event you don't want to miss.  And did I say Florida in February!  There couldn't be a better time of year for such an awesome gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment