Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coastal Magic Author Spotlight - Ashlyn Chase


 

What made me decide to go to Coastal Magic in February? 
I was invited! Seriously. This is the first time a conference committee has actually requested the pleasure of my company. LOL I'm an absolute sucker for flattery. When I saw it was in Florida in February, that clinched it. Goodbye snow!

What am I looking forward to most? 
You know...the usual. Hugs, mutual adoration, rubbing elbows with my peeps, and meeting new best friends.


Will I have a new release? 

Heck, yeah! I'm just coming out with a whole new series called Flirting with Fangs. My publisher will be giving away 100 copies of book 1 Flirting Under a Full Moon. I'll be signing book 2 How to Date a Dragon at the book signing. (Is it open to the public? I hope so. More new best friends!) And...book 3, Kissing With Fangs is scheduled for release in March. I'll bring book plates to autograph for those who want to pick it up a month later. :-)

Anything to share with attendees? 
If they'd like me to sign any of my older books that they already have, I'd be happy to. Just bring them along and find me any time during the conference.

-- Where there’s fire, there’s Ash
http://www.ashlynchase.com
Got Fangs? Flirting with Fangs series, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-cQ28uIYoU&feature=youtu.be Book 1 Flirting Under a Full Moon available now! How to Date a Dragon is available for pre-order https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAshlynChase

About Coastal Magic Convention:

Formally Olde City New Blood in 2014 it will be a fun weekend in Daytona Beach happening in February.  Full of great events for lovers of Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.   With plenty of chances to meet and talk to some of your favorite authors.  This is an event you don't want to miss.  And did I say Florida in February!  There couldn't be a better time of year for such an awesome gathering.

2 comments:

  1. Ash,Wish I could make it sounds like a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great new series coming up..looking forward to this. sue Leech

    ReplyDelete