Sunday, September 15, 2013

Coastal Magic Author Spotlight - Rosalie Lario




What made you decide to go to Coastal Magic in 2014? 
I attended the 2013 version of the conference in St. Augustine (called Olde City, New Blood), and I had a total blast! I'd only heard about the conference a few months before it was held, and since it was in my home state of Florida, I decided to attend. It totally blew me away. Meeting other authors and readers who share my love of the paranormal was so much fun, and I vowed then and there I'd return for 2014. 

What are you looking forward to the most while there? 
I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all the amazing people I met at the 2013 conference, and to meeting more hardcore paranormal fans. Supernatural Sam and Dean lovers, be sure to look me up!

Will you have a new release or be promoting any specific book or series at the convention?
Touch of the Angel, Book 3 in my Demons of Infernum series, releases in November of this year, so I'll be promoting that book, as well as plugging the upcoming release of Call of the Siren, the final book in the series (May 2014).

Is there anything you would like to share with the attendees before they get there?  Or anything you want to share with those still deciding if they want to go? 
If you, like me, have a never-ending love for anything paranormal, you've got to make it there! You will meet the most amazing people and have so much fun that you'll be dying to sign up for the next year before you even leave the conference!

Rosalie Lario
Paranormal Romance Author


About Coastal Magic Convention:

Formally Olde City New Blood in 2014 it will be a fun weekend in Daytona Beach happening in February.  Full of great events for lovers of Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.   With plenty of chances to meet and talk to some of your favorite authors.  This is an event you don't want to miss.  And did I say Florida in February!  There couldn't be a better time of year for such an awesome gathering. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for allowing me to stop by, Donna. I can't wait to see you in Daytona!

    ReplyDelete