Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review - Matched

MatchedMatched by Ally Condie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is not the type of book I would normally read.  And so I put it off for a while.  But now I wish I had read it earlier.  It was a great start to a new series.  Its well written with interesting characters. 



Its a world that could very easily be ours in some future years.  You can imagine our world becoming like this.  Where everything is regulated and matched up for perfect placement and health.  Most people go along with the society, and believe them when they say its all for the best.  But at the same time you have people who remember what life was like before, when there were more freedoms and individual choices.



It ended up being such a good book that its one of my top reads for the year.  Sometimes it does pay to read outside the norm.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment