Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Review - Full Dark, No Stars

Full Dark, No StarsFull Dark, No Stars by Stephen King

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


1922 - The first story is almost like a classic King novella. I can totally see it being made into a movie. There was parts that totally creeped me out and parts where I was just almost in shock. Its a story only a really great storyteller like King can share.

Big Driver - The second story in the book was definitely not like the first. Very well told and really doesnt end up quite the way you expect it to. Very good twists.

Fair Extension - Really enjoyed this one. I can totally see the "bad" character as a reoccuring character. And I really do hope we see him again. He totally made the story.

A Good Marriage - Not the strongest in the batch. Not a bad story and definitely well written. Just more forgettable than the others.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment