Thursday, October 21, 2010

Review - Haunted Honeymoon

Haunted Honeymoon at Casa Dracula (Casa Dracula, #4)Haunted Honeymoon at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Review based on ARC version =

I have loved this series since I read the first one about a year or so ago. Its been so much fun to watch Milagro in her adventures and see what she has become. I am glad I picked it up on a whim and got to enjoy the ride with her over the course of the series.

This book as well as the previous ones is full of interesting characters. They are really people you just wish you knew and could hang out with for a evening. Even if its in a back room of the barn talking!

While I am sad to see her go and wish the series was going to continue on. I am glad this is how her story is ending for now. Without giving anything away. I was happy with where and with who she ended up along with what happened to some of the other main characters. There were a couple of tough/emotional moments in the book but everything resolved so well I couldnt have asked for a better ending.

If you havent read this series yet, go pick up the first one. You wont regret it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment