Sunday, September 26, 2010

Top 5 Books of 2011

Here are the current Top 5 Books I am looking forward to in 2011!

1. City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)by Cassandra Clare



One of my all time favorite series is continuing. YAY!

2. Hexbound (Dark Elite #2)by Chloe Neill



Loved her books since I read the first Chicagoland Vampire novels. And after living there for a few years its super cool to read about places you have seen and know as the settings.

3. Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5) by Melissa Marr



One of my favorite fae series. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.

4. Red Glove (Curse Workers #2) by Holly Black



White Cat was one of my favorite books of 2010. It was a great start to a new series. If only Red Glove came out sooner.

5. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare



Really I love her writing and stories. Clockwork Angel was a great book and I want to know more about the characters. Again if only we didnt have to wait so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment