Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review - The Maverick's Greek Island Mistress

The Maverick's Greek Island MistressThe Maverick's Greek Island Mistress by Kelly Hunter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Absolutely one of the best of this type of book I have read. If I had found this in a combo selection with another book, it would be a worthwhile purchase. The characters are well developed and interesting. And the storyline has meaning. Sometimes these type can be so short you feel the events were rushed. But I though this was paced perfectly for the story it contained. Great main and secondary characters that you want to spend time with and get to know more about. I will definitely read something by this author again. My biggest complaint is the title. I felt it was totally not fitting the story. And based on it alone I probably would never have picked it up and missed out on a great story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment