Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Venture

Hi All!

I know its been a long time since there was a post on here.  And thats because last year I started a new journey with my love of stories.  I am officially working on my own and have been since last year.  I even managed Nano and completed it.  The book is still very much a rough draft but it is coming along.

I have a new site that will be mainly focused on the progress and interesting things I find.  I would love if you would check it out from time to time.  http://donnaswritingcave.blogspot.com  There is not a lot there yet, but it will grow especially as all the ideas I have floating around continue to develop.

I will still continue to mention great books that I have read and are coming out as well, but they will be more mentions and info than in depth reviews.  As you all know there is nothing better than to share what you enjoy with others.

Hope to see you there and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment