Sunday, April 25, 2010

Review - First Drop of Crimson

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Great book. I love the Cat and Bones books already so was excited to learn more about Spade. I was also glad to see Denise come back and get her own story. If you already love Cat and Bones you will love Spade's book. If you havent read any of the Cat and Bones novels you wont feel behind in this one. Its a great companion book to the existing series. Cant wait to read Mencheres story next!

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

  1. this book calls to me when i see it at the supermarket. glad to hear it has a good review. i should probably pick it up. and good to know i don't need to read the back story first.

    ReplyDelete