Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Review - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Amazing book. Once I got about 50 pages in I didnt want to put it down. There are really 3 stories woven together so it works well. The characters are interesting and well developed. There were still some questions I was left with at the end. A couple that relate to the main mystery line in this novel I have a feeling will never be answered. But the ones regarding Salander I am hoping will come out in one of the next 2 books. Sadly this series was outlined at like 10 books but only 3 were finished before the author died. So I am hoping we are left hanging too much with the third when it is released in May.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment