Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Since I started reading blogs I have liked Teaser Tuesday's. So I am going to start adding it here as well.
What you do is:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine ~
I looked at her for a long moment. "You do know I would stand between you and all harm, don't you, Suzie?"
This teaser comes from Paths Not Taken by Simon R Green.
Posted by donnas at 11:06 PM